I decided I would try this look because I was sick of having to do my hair again at night before dinner because after being out all day at the beach or just running around in the heat, my hair was a mess. And who has time to do their hair twice in one day?? NOT ME!!!
This look is really simple and can stand up to a hot beach day and last you all the way to a night out on the town. YES!! It's true... check out the easy step by step instructions below.
Here's how I did it:
- Part hair in the middle
- Brush hair into a sleek low ponytail
- Tie the ponytail on the nape of the neck with an elastic band
- Knot a long string around the elastic band to cover
- Braid hair incorporating the string into one of the sections
- Finish the braid with a neutral colored hair tie and wrap the remaining string around in a knot
- Spray hair with Oribe Shine Spray