Ever wonder how all those celebrities always look so wide eyed and awake? Well they have expert makeup artist that specialize in tricks to making them look that way. Don't be fooled.. they all wake up with dark circles just like all of us tired and overworked moms. Here are 5 SUPER quick and easy ways to make your eyes POP!
So grab your cup of joe and lets get started!
1. Visine: The most important step; don't let it scare you. Just get the basic redness reliever. A drop or two is all you need. Dab excess with a q-tip if necessary to dry the area.
2. White Eyeliner: Add a small gentle line along the lower water line of the eye. If you don't know where this is.. its the pink bit that separates the lashes and your eyeball. If you have never put eyeliner in this area, be brave and go for it. The results are worth it! I use Wet N'Wild.
3. Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer: Its amazing and really hides any dark circles or color irregularity. A small amount goes a long way. This concealer is the real deal. Add a dab to the top of your hand (the small area between your pointer and thumb). Take a small concealer brush and gentle brush it under your eyes and on your eye lids. Let dry for 30 seconds. Go back and blend adding more when necessary. You will begin to notice your eyes totally transforming. Here's what I use Makeup Forever.
4. White Shadow: Grab a medium blending eyeshadow brush (or if you are like most people any eyeshadow brush that you own will work just fine). Gently collect a small amount of the shadow on the brush. Start with the inner corners of the eye near your tear duct and work the product up toward the upper lid. Blending it on to the lid. Do this for both eyes. Then take your brush with the remaining eyeshadow on it and add a tiny bit of the white shadow to the outside lower lash line (think the area below the extended cat eye). Try this.
5. Mascara: For the fifth and final step add your favorite Mascara! Making sure to let dry and add at least two to three coats. This will help to really open the eyes and make them POP! SIZZLE! POP!
*You can also choose to add a little dark liner along your top lash line.