My kids love making something special for their dad every year for Father's Day and this year they thought of writing him a letter to tell him all the reasons they love and appreciate him. How cute is that?!!
So, what better way to present dad with these adorable secret love letters than to place them in these fun and exciting confetti filled balloons!
Just picture delivering these beautiful balloons to dad this Father's Day!
He will be so surprised and delighted to see what the kiddies have planned for him. And then the kids and dad can pop them together to reveal the surprise letters of admiration inside. I know any dad will just love this and remember it for years to come.
Here is all you need to make this unforgettable moment come to life:
- Start with filling a single large clear balloon with confetti of your choice! I selected a light weight tissue paper confetti. It's colorful and will softly fall as the balloons get popped.
- Fill one for each child OR have your child write each reason they love dad on individual paper and fill numerous balloons! Let the sky be the limit with this unique Father's Day gift.
- Have the child/children write their letter on a small light-weight paper. I would NOT recommend something heavy or bulky like construction paper.
- Then, fill the balloons with helium for the ultimate impact! Don't want to buy a helium tank or pay to get them filled? That's ok too... The joy of popping the balloons to reveal a secret love letter is the point of this and a regular air filled balloon will be just as special. Dad won't notice the difference!
- Delivery them to Dad on Father's Day and see his face light up with excitement and wonder
Want to make this moment even more special? Have the kids read dad their letter. He will melt with love and appreciation as the kids share their special letters with him.