Brinkley loves everything girly; from feeding her baby alive dolls (real baby food!), playing dress-up in her favorite princess costumes to baking tiny miniature cookies with her easy bake oven. So what better way to spend the afternoon than to create for her a little "Spa Day" Retreat.
Come on, doesn't everyone need to relax every once in a while! Even if it's just pretend!
She had just as much fun making the products as she did playing with them! But remember to remind your little ones not to eat the mixtures because they smell much better than they taste!
First we made the amazing Bubble Gum Bath Soak. Here's how we made it:
- All natural and unscented bath salts from One With Nature -- 1/3 Cup
- All natural essential oil in Bubble Gum Scent -- 5 large drops
- Add a small amount of food dye -- I used about one to two drops
- Pinch of natural herb mix with lavender to relax the body
- Combine ingredients in a bowl
- Store in a sealed container or I used an old mason jar
Once we had the bubble gum bath soak ready, I knew she'd want something yummy smelling to create a relaxing bath scrub so I used the sugar cookie scent to create this luxurious bath scrub that my husband I both actually love too. It just smells so good!! And actually helps moisturize the skin while removing excess dry skin which is great in the winter months.
Here is how we made it: