What time is it? It's Spring time!!!
At the recent Armitron Watch Event I was able to see the beautiful new watch trends that all you ladies should be rocking this spring and summer. Plus, they are such a great and stylish gift for your mom or sister or friend, this Mother's Day.
As a mom of three, I NEED to wear my watch and I just love that Armitron is adding some fashion into this everyday necessity.
I was lucky enough to score a perfectly on-trend rose gold watch with a luxury leather blush pink band. I must have been channeling this spring fashion trend because it matched perfectly with my outfit choice for the night! Take a look and see below all the details on my look.
If you are shopping for mom this Mother's Day or are just in the market for refresh to you watch look, take a peek at what trends Armitron is offering up. There is something for everyone and every style.
Spring 2017 Watch Trends:
· Blush/Rose Gold: Perfect for spring, this color has been all over the runways for this season. With rose-gold hardware and blush-colored straps, these watches are easy to pair with any spring outfit.
· Mesh Straps: Metal, mesh straps are growing in popularity in men’s and women’s watches in gold, silver, rose-gold and even black.
· Luggage-Colored Leather Strap Watches: Easy to dress down, leather strap watches are comfortable and easy to pair with casual attire or spring dresses.
· Gold Hardware with Silver Watch Hands/Numbers: More and more watch designers are mixing metals, with gold-framed faces and silver hands and markers. This two-toned look pairs seamlessly with all types of accessories.
· Simple, Large Faces: The boyfriend look has been in with clothing for a while, and now larger, simpler watch faces are becoming popular for women’s styles, too.
After we admired all the beautiful time pieces and tried our best at hand modeling in the Photo Booth . We were treated to manicures by Jamberry which I am now a huge fan of, as a busy mom this actually is so easy and looks amazing! As well as amazing food and drinks!
This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own, of course!